Friday, September 18, 2009

just to let you know...

Have you noticed the new guess the number box? Just to let you know do NOT, NOT, NOT, go on the website it will tell you to go to if you win. (For the record, I did not originally go on the site, I got the game from somewhere else.) Also, if the number does not change, then I will take it down.

~Running from weird sites, Robin

P.S. I'm going to get braces on the 29th! ;D
P.S.S.Uhhh... I just made this post like, five minuets ago, tried the number thing again, and I clicked the "X" on the box that says if I want to go there. Guess what it did? The site pops up as if I did not press the "X" button at all! So I press the back button, and it bloops to my blog and then back to the site!!! So I did it again and it did the same! Again and Again! grrrr!! So I took it off. (Tee hee to the site:))

2 comments:

  1. What are you talking about? I didn't see a guess the number box!

    (P.S. You don't have to post this up, but give me the answer by email)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it maddening when that happens!

    ReplyDelete