Sunday, September 6, 2009

my kitty!

I have made a little, but awesome, change to Life as I know It.
Want to guess?

Ok, here is is: Check the top left corner of your screen. See her? A colorful, little cat! She loves to play, she especially likes to play "chase the mouse". If you would like to play with her, then click her once and move your mouse around so she can chase it! Just click her again to stop the game. I also need to re-name her. Her original name was colorful, but as the cool cat she is, I think she deserves more. ;) if you have any ideas, then feel free to post a comment! Oh, and here is the link to the website I got my cat from.

~Really cute kitty, Robin

3 comments:

  1. Ahh...Neko.com! Well, I've used it on some of my websites...and found it on another website from the same owner! By the way, maybe you should add another one! So your little kitty wouldn't be lonely!! Aww...it's tired. :D Yeah, what's it's name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, the credits go to Wind Dancer, who told me about the website and I told you about it. (just thought you should know it).

    I LOVE YOUR KITTY CATTERS <3

    ReplyDelete