Sunday, August 23, 2009

Help Inspire Me

I had always liked art as a little kid, and of course, I still do! I have also noticed that I haven't gotten much better. For example, I've been drawing the same "lollipop" tree for seven years! :( Any help, please? All I need is a little inspiration and cool stuff to draw.

What's your specialty...
  • nature?
  • manga?
  • animals?
  • cartoons or comics?
  • anything???

Please leave a comment if you know anything either inspiring, or fun/easy to draw. Thanks!!!

Respectfully, Robin

3 comments:

  1. Robin, i think u should a art class. u could take one at Vis Arts in town center. also, i think you should find a couple songs that make u happy, sad, mad or even 'speciel'. and draw how u feel when u listen to the song.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved graffiti as an art form. Don't go about vandalizing buildings though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Anonymous #1, the first post. Arts are one way to express things, and music is another thing to inspire it. You don't need any talent to draw, you just need your heart and what you think about stuff. If you want to post them up on your blog, then I suggest you to make those graphics, hand-drawn. Inspiration, do some fantasy. Like the one for my google pic. (Digital art) It doesn't matter if it isn't perfect. You favorite animal? Four legged animal? Maybe a cat? Draw that, make it wear a necklace, maybe make it more interesting. Add a scarf? Make it dance? Draw it with another of the same thing? I drew on playing on the smoothie things? Forgot what it's called. Make it crazy, lovable. Maybe sad. Your best drawing only comes up when you think freely. Never when your forced to do it. Whatever comes up to your mind, and it satisfys you. Go ahead, do it.

    ReplyDelete