Friday, August 28, 2009

need some summer fun?

What screams summer fun more then a slip-and-slide or running through the sprinklers? Here's something most people have probably not tried, why not put the sprinkler under a trampoline? This is how I've been spending my last days of summer. You have got to try it! Even if you're an adult, let loose!

Another thing, who's had a good BBQ recently? My dad has one almost every week! He invites his friends, and sometimes i invite my friends too. eventually, we all sit down to a dinner of BBQ'd hot dogs and hamburgers!

~R&R, Robin
(Rest and Relaxation)

2 comments:

  1. Robin, my husband also fixes bbqs every weekend. I am concerned because he buys a bag of chips and 2 liter bottle of soda every weekend and my kids suck it down. You don't eat a bag of chips and drink too much soda, do you? Cause you know that's not too healthy. I hope you try to eat veggies when they're available to balance all the bbq stuff!

    You have cool songs on your blog - very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I like that idea of putting a sprinkler under a trampoline!!!!

    (yeah... and the BBQ!!)

    ReplyDelete